Pages

My Life Story

Rabu, 06 Juni 2018


My name is Tiara Pelita Sukma.  But just call me Tiara. I was born in Tangerang on 11 May 1997. I am 21st years old. I live at Vila Dago Pamulang, South Tangerang City. I live with my parents. I am the first child in my family. I have no brother but I have a sister. She is Tania.. I am a student. I study at Gunadarma University. I have taken an accountancy as my majoring.  I will be an accountant in the future. My blood code is A. I like listening to the music for especially indie music. I like indie music because indie artists usually make their musics based from their heart. They make music because they like it. It’s their passion. And it makes the music relax and peaceful.
I have lots of classmate and they’re good and also fun. They’re Septi, Iluh, Elfrina, Laras, Renita, Yuni, Neli and Fatimah. We often share about homeworks, stuff and things that we don’t understand in class. They are good listeners. And I have a close friend. His name is Indra. I met him since the first semester. We became so close just because we had our same favorite novel in that time and it’s called “Dilan, dia adalah dilanku 1990”. Days by days were gone. Now he became the man who always got my back. He is a nice man the one who pull me up when I’m down. The man where I could share lots of things. He is not a romantic person. But for me, love isn’t about the #relationshipgoals tag and public declarations you normally raved about on social media. Because for me, love is about seeing the perfectly imperfect and unedited version of you. I am so glad and grateful to have good people around me.
 I am enjoying my life, I am enjoying my family. I am enjoying my friend. I am just happy :) 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS